Jellyfish™ Outdoor Lighting
Game Day Lighting
Professional Jellyfish Lighting Installation in East Idaho
There’s no doubt that Jellyfish Lighting is a great way to improve your home’s curb appeal and security. It’s also a great way to promote your favorite sports team and to celebrate the holidays. One of the main reasons this lighting system is so popular is that it’s permanent. No need to climb up and down a ladder to install lights or take them down. In fact, once your Jellyfish Lighting system is installed, all you really have to do is enjoy it.
What Does Professional Installation Involve?
Our crew of installers will come to your home equipped with your new lighting system as well as all the tools and equipment needed to get your lights installed. We’ll begin by reviewing your order to make sure we’re all on the same page. Once that’s taken care of, we’ll start to install your lights. This will include:
- Placing lights under the eves and behind the soffit, so they’re barely visible from the street. This will involve the use of ladders and other equipment to keep our workers and you safe during the installation process.
- Installing the controller and any other necessary power supplies inside your home. We typically install these components on a wall in the garage to ensure it’s safe from the elements.
- From there, we’ll connect your lights to the power supply by running low voltage wires from your garage to the soffit of the first section of lighting.
- Once everything is installed, we’ll test the system to make sure everything is working properly. We won’t call the job done until we’re positive that we’ve completed every aspect of the installation.
Can I Install Jellyfish Lighting Myself?
Benefits of Professional Jellyfish Lighting Installation
Absolutely. If you’re able to climb a ladder to get to the area your lights will be installed, you can certainly do the work yourself. However, this can be a potentially dangerous undertaking for someone who’s not used to working at heights or who doesn’t have the proper safety equipment. If you’re not experienced, don’t have the right tools, or are unsure of what to do, we recommend professional installation.
When you opt for professional installation of your Jellyfish Lighting system from Cutting Edge Electric, you’re making a wise choice. We’re the most experienced installers of this type of lighting in East Idaho and you can rest assured that we’ll get your lights installed quickly and accurately. Benefits of having us install your lights instead of doing it yourself include:
- Safety — We take every precaution to keep you, your family, your home, and ourselves safe during the installation.
- Speed — Because we have so much experience with Jellyfish Lighting installation, we can complete the job fairly quickly.
- Accuracy — We know that it’s imperative that every light is installed exactly where it belongs, so you get the best possible results.
- Warranty — When we install your Jellyfish Lighting, you’ll be covered under a one-year warranty for labor and a three-year warranty for parts.
- Support — You can count on us to help if you ever have any questions, concerns, or troubles with your lighting system. Even if you just need a bulb replaced, we’re here for you.
What About Maintenance?
One of the most appealing things about Jellyfish Lighting is that it’s nearly maintenance free. In fact, most people enjoy years of trouble-free operation from their lighting system. You may, however, occasionally need to change a bulb that’s burnt out. But, don’t worry, they’re low-voltage, so you won’t be in any danger. If you don’t feel comfortable replacing bulbs on your own, we will be happy to come out and take care of it for you.
Update Your Home's Outdoor Lighting Today
If you’re ready to take your home’s outdoor lighting game to the next level, contact us at Cutting Edge Electric to learn more about Jellyfish Lighting. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about the lighting system or installation.
We're A Full Service Electrical Contractor In Idaho Falls
In the Idaho Falls region, Cutting Edge Electric offers a variety of electrical services for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings. We are experts in installing and fixing Jellyfish Lighting, Can Lighting, and Radiant Ceiling Heat Repair & Installation in addition to providing electrical service.
Whether you want something done, like installing new light fixtures, or if you NEED something done, like half of your house isn’t turning on, we will prioritize fixing your electrical issues as soon as possible. We’ll be the future electricians!