Residential Commercial Industrial Electricians
Your Idaho Falls Electrician
Renovations and Basement Finishing
When you’re tackling a renovation or finishing a basement, it’s the perfect time to think about upgrading the lighting, adding outlets, and a variety of other tasks. Our team of electrical contractors in Eastern Idaho can handle the service project needed for this. If you’d like more outlets in the kitchen or you need extra lighting in the office, we can install it for you. We help with all types of remodeling, as well as installing the components for any addition to the building.
Landscape or Outdoor Lighting
A dark outdoor space not only looks bad, but it’s also inviting for thieves. They can easily sneak up to a home if there aren’t any lights on and break in. However, there’s an easy solution for this, and that’s adding landscaping or outdoor lighting.
Our outdoor electrical services in southeast idaho are an invaluable service project for both beauty and security. We carry Jellyfish lighting, which is the perfect solution if you’re looking to add more lighting to the outside of your home or business. With Jellyfish lighting, it’s possible to create different patterns and adjust the colors, so your security lighting can also work as your holiday lighting or accent lighting.
Ceiling Heat Repairs
If you have radiant heat in the ceiling of your home and it stops working, you will want to have it fixed fast. While replacement is an option, it is expensive. Instead, let our team take a look and see if it can be repaired. In most cases, we’ll be able to repair the ceiling heat, so you don’t have to worry about paying for a replacement and waiting to have the replacement installed. We’ll make sure the heat is working again fast.
Our Idaho Falls Customers
- In the 1800s, the majority of those living in Idaho Falls were cattle and sheep ranchers. This continued until the new ferry was built on Snake River.
- Originally, the area was called Taylor’s Crossing after the creator of the first log toll bridge on Snake River. It then changed to Eagle Rock but became Idaho Falls in the late 1800s.
- In 1949, the National Reactor Testing Station was opened near Idaho Falls, and in 1951 it produced useful electricity for the first time. Only three reactors built at the facility are still active.
- Idaho Falls has been named one of the best places to raise kids, one of the best small places for business and careers, and one of the top 100 cities.
- Within driving distance of Idaho Falls are gorgeous national parks, including Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park.
- The author of Where the Red Fern Grows, Wilson Rawls, lived in Idaho Falls, and there is a sculpture of the kid from the story and his dogs at the city library.
We Are Here For You
Out team idaho falls can handle all electrical projects. Put your faith in our 20 years of experience and let our friendly staff know how we can serve you.